Archive for January, 2014
“Sea Wolf” is prepared for your deep sea adventure.
Try your luck in the channel between Zanzibar and Pemba a renowned fishing spot you can expect six different types of billfish black, Striped or the less common short bill spearfish, Tuna, Wahoo, King Mackerel, Barracuda, Dorado or Giant Trevally.
Sea Wolf our fully equipped deep sea fishing boat
- Fly bridge encased in stainless steel tower equipped with a good captain’s chair, radio box, tachometers/hour meters and remote controls
- Cabin with two bunks and plenty of Storage drawers and a porta potty toilet
- 2 Yamaha four stroke out board engines on a transom bracket
- Large anchor with 100feet 24mm pp rope
- life jackets, 2 life rings, first aid kit, fire blanket, 2 fire extinguishers
- Vhf radio/ 8ft antenna, Garmin gps/chart/sounder, navigation lights, bilge pump
- Stainless steel safety railing along the bow
- Lee outriggers (double rigged) and centre rigger and Penn Downrigger
- 7 rod holders (6rod rocket launcher on bridge)
- 6 rods and reels, assortment of lures Moldcraft, Rapala, Islander, Jigs, Squids, Traces and Birds.
- Fixed gaff, flying gaff
- Full fighting chair with foot rest and arms made in South Africa and 2 moulded rear facing chairs
- Large fish box Below deck
What to bring: Tbd
What is included: 8 hours of fishing
Cold Soft drinks
P.O.Box 139, Pangani, Tanzania