Miami Charter Boat
Thank you for inquiring about our services. Masita III, is a 51′ custom tournament-rigged and sponsored Hatteras.
This is an award winning boat featured on Spike TV, Men’s Health Magazine and ESPN!
Rates and departure times: Fishing guaranteed on these trips
• Half days (4 hrs) $900 Departs at 8 am or 1pm
• 3/4 days (6 hrs) $1100 Departs at 8 am or 1pm
• Full days (8 hrs) $1300 Departs at 8 am
Boat leaves from downtown Miami in Bayside Mall, pier 5 slip 18.
We are 5 minutes from Miami Beach and 7 minutes from the fishing grounds.
When we come back we will clean, fillet, bag and ice all of your catch, for you to take home.
We hope to see you soon, and I personally look forward to speaking more about fishing with the guys.
Price: 700-900 half day depending on boat
Minimum Passengers: 1
Maximum Passengers: 6 plus crew
Departure Time: 8 am and 1 pm
Return Time: 12 pm or 5 pm
Charter Inclusions for a fee: •• Catering is available
Charter Inclusions for free:
All charters include:
•• Ice, bait & all NEW tackle
•• Cleaning, filleting and bagging your catch
•• Fishing equipment & licenses
•• Professional mate and captain
•• Tournament-rigged boat for up to six anglers max
•• Mention this website and receive one additional hour of fishing
•• Coolers for your refreshments
Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment will be made in US funds, by credit card, cash, wire transfer, or check, and payable to Miami Charter Boat. Personal checks must clear prior to charter date. A 50% deposit is due at booking and the final balance is due 21 days prior to sailing. Payment in full is required for all charters scheduled within 21 days of sailing.
2. The cost to extend this charter will be $ 100.00 per hour/per vessel.
3. Any cancellations must be made 21 days prior to departure with written notice and will result in a forfeiture of 50% of all monies paid. Cancellations made within 21 days will result in 100% forfeiture unless rebooked within 6 months. Cancellations made within 7 days will result in 100% forfeiture.
4. In the event of extreme weather where it is a danger to be on the water we reserve the right to reschedule the charter or refund the charter fee. The Captain has final discretion in determining if a charter must be rescheduled due to weather. Sea sickness or rain does not constitute grounds for cancellation or rescheduling.
5. Use or possession of any weapons or illegal drugs aboard the vessel is prohibited, and will result in immediate termination of the charter with forfeiture of all monies paid.
6. Pets are not allowed onboard and there is absolutely no smoking below deck.
7. Customers acknowledge that boating activities require some level of physical endurance and releases and holds harmless Masita Inc. and Miami Charter Boat from all liabilities.
8. All fishing trips have a maximum of 6 anglers per boat.
9. Customers will be held financially responsible for any damages incurred by the customer while on the charter.
10. All pictures taken by crew members remain the property and the rights of Masita Inc. and Miami Charter Boat and are subject to be used as promotional material.
11. Boats can be substituted by equal or greater value vessels in case of double-booking errors or mechanical
Masita III 51′ Hatteras – Best Seller!
Voted “2012 Best Charter Boat in South Florida” by CBS Miami
Winner on the 2013 Link Construction Invitational Tournament (2nd Place)
Winner on the 2013 VM Invitational Tournament
Winner on the 2006, 2008, 2010 & 2011 Miami Dolphins Dolphin Tournament
Winner on the 2010 and 2011Office Depot Foundation Invitational
Winner on the 2009, 2010 and 2012 CBP Invitational
Winner on the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Tournament 2005
Featured on Spike TV, Men’s Health Magazine and ESPN
Featured in “Jersey Shore” and “ “The Geissens” reality TV shows
Featured on “Step Up Revolution” Mega Hit Movie 2012
What to bring: This section has not been completed yet.
What is included: This section has not been completed yet.
Miami Charter Boat
Downtown Miami 401 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, Florida 33132