Reel Screamin Barra Fishing owners Jarrod and Ursula Godson have built a reputation for catching both quality barramundi and Bluewater NT Sportfish in the Top End in a no-pressure environment.
Real Screamin Barra Fishing takes great pride in offering clients a memorable NT experience, not only with fishing but the stunning birdlife including jabirus, brolgas, whistling and burdikin shell ducks, white breasted sea eagles just to name a few.
It is common to see crocodiles both salt and fresh water, as well as buffalos, agile wallabies and the odd dingo roaming the shores whilst fishing. Not only is it a memorable NT fishing Safari but a tour with one guide for up to four enjoying the wonderful wildlife and scenery unique to the NT.
What to bring:
- A broad brimmed hat
- long sleeve cool shirt
- Any medication required whilst out
What is included:
- Transfers in an accredited airconditioned 4WD
- Morning tea, a hearty lunch and light refreshments whilst on board
- Lures and tackle ( on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- An experienced and friendly guide