Vessel: Adamas III
Departure Area: Queensland Boat Ramp
Maximum Passengers: 12 persons + 2 crews
Available Species: Sharks (Mako Shark, Gummies Sharks, Seven Gills Sharks) , Snapper, Southern Bluefin Tuna, Albacore, Salmon, Trevally, Yellowtail Kingfish, Whiting, Calamari, Blue and Bronze Whalers, Tiger and Pike Flathead, Squid and Barracouta Inclusions: Equipments for $20,000 (with the top quality of Penn Slammer Combos, Penn Spin fisher reels and Penn Slammer rods; Shimano Tekota reels with Rapala Braid with rods Shimano Tiagra for Spinning, Overhead and Game Fishing outfits)and GST (Global Positioning Systemthis is based on 8 person (minimum) are subjects to change without notice.)
Tour Packages and Prices:
*Fishing Charters Prices(for Group size)
- Price: $130.00 per person (5 hours) and $180.00 per person (8 hours)
- Maximum Passengers: 8 persons
- Fishing Seasons: December to April
- Target Species: Mako Sharks, Blue and Bronze Whalers, Snapper, Tiger Flathead, Barracouta, Squid and Gummies
- Fishing Seasons: Spring, Autumn (for larger species) and Summer Month
- Target Species: Smaller Pinky Snapper (for summer month) , Gummy Sharks and Snapper
- Fishing Seasons: All seasons
- Target Species: Snapper, Gummy, School and Seven Gill Sharks, Yellowtail Kingfish, King George Whiting, Trevally, Salmon, Calamari, Pike and Flathead
- Fishing Seasons: May to July
- Target Species: Southern Bluefin Tuna
Note: 20% deposit is required to confirm booking. Smaller groups may be combined to make up the required numbers, please give a call to arrange the schedule. Department of Primary Industries requires fishing license, where clients can purchase this through online.
Adamas fishing charter is owned and operated by Rodney Lawnwho residesat Barwon Heads. Heprovides good quality ofservices and equipments with great efforts to make their clients fun fishing experience. He aimsto satisfy their clients, as theaspect for his business and the loyalty between them will be build and he also worked with Peter Smallwood for almost 40 years as a team using their knowledge and experiences in fishing at Port Philip Bay and Bass Strait in Southern Victoria.
A 30 ft. custom-built vessel is fully surveyed by Centre Cab Charter Boat from constructing aluminium plate with centre cab design that ensures to comfort and maximize the fishing room from reaching the favourite fishing spot that operates at the Portland for fishing, from the month of May to July. Furthermore, tour packages and prices with affiliated affordable prices, available species and included equipments are listed below.
What to bring: This section has not been completed yet.
What is included: This section has not been completed yet.
24 Taits Rd, Barwon Heads VIC 3227, Australia