The ultimate Sydney Deep Sea Fishing Charter experience. Enjoy the delights of Sydney Harbour while we make our way out to proven Sydney deep sea fishing grounds. Sydney offshore fishing grounds are abound with flathead, morwong, snapper, kingfish, dolphin fish and school sharks as well as many other species.
We provide all the professional fishing gear, quality bait and fishing licences for the duration of the charter so all you need to do is turn up on the day with your esky, appropriate clothing and footwearand be ready for a fantastic day out fishing in Sydney aboard MV Susannah complements of Deep Blue Charters Australia
What to bring: TIMING
5:30am ~ 1:00pm : Elliott St Wharf, Balmain
6:30am ~ 12:00pm : Rose Bay Wharf
1:15pm ~ 8:00pm : Elliott St Wharf, Balmain
2:00pm ~ 7:00pm : Rose Bay Wharf
WHAT TO BRING
– For all first timers and those prone to sea-sickness – we recommend visiting the pharmacy and obtaining some motion sickness medication. Follow the instructions of your chosen medication/device.
– Wear closed toe shoes
– Warm clothing – it can get cold at sea even though it may be warm on land
– Wet weather gear – just in case
– Food – snacks and sandwiches always work well
– Drinks – bottled water, soft drinks and your favourite beer (no glass bottles please)
What is included: INCLUSIONS
* Experienced and qualified crew
* Professional fishing gear – overhead rod & reel boat combo’s (or Alvey reels if you prefer)
* Premium bait.
* Fishing licence for the duration of the charter
* Guidance on deep sea fishing techniques and assistance – as required
* All Fish will be cleaned and ready for you to take home prior to the end of the charter
* Large 105L Ice Chest for you to keep your drinks and BYO Alcohol chilled. NOTE: BYO ice.
Elliott St Wharf, Balmain 2041
Elliott St, Balmain