“Cairns Calm Water Fishing Charters provide the best in barra fishing and guided fishing tours in Cairns, being the longest established charter operator of Cairns fishing trips. Using the latest and best equipment for live, lure and fly fishing, Cairns Calm Water Fishing Charters guarantees the best fishing charter Cairns.
Guided Cairns Fishing Trips
* Most modern, spacious and fastest boat
* All forms of fishing available; live, lure and fly
* Powered by twin 75hp Envinrude E-tec outboards
* Full toilet facilities on board
* Free one way morning transfer
* Full electronics, GPS & Fishfinder
* Quality fishing equipment supplied
* Sole charters a specialty POA
* Your catch cleaned and iced ready for eating
Please visit http://www.gonefishingcairns.com.au/ for more information!
Price: $85 per person half day, $160 per person full day, $500 half day sole charter, $1000 full day sole charter
Maximum Passengers: 8 Passengers
Minimum Passengers: 1
Departure Time: 7.30am half day morning, 1pm half day afternoon
Return Time: 12pm half day morning, 5pm half day afternoon and full day return
Inclusions: “All bait & tackle is provided Free one way morning transfer”
“Australian owned and operated since 1989, Cairns Calm Water Fishing Charters is the longest established fishing charter operator in the Cairns Inlet.Cairns Calm Water Fishing Charters is owned by Jim & Anna Miller, who have extensive knowledge of the local area.”
What to bring: This section has not been completed yet.
What is included: This section has not been completed yet.
Cairns, Queensland AU 4870