- $1,760 (group booking) – Offshore fishing day trips (limited to 8 persons)
- $230 per person – Individual tickets (subject to availability)
- $230 per person – Gift Vouchers
- By negotiation – Sight-seeing excursions
Departure Area: Scarborough Boat Harbour
Tour Destinations: Moreton Bay, Offshore from Caloundra, Offshore from Moreton Island
Inclusions: all bait and tackle including Penn rods and reels, gimbal belts, spooled with braid and quality hooks, fresh daily buffet lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, fresh water and soft drinks.
Available Species: Black Marlin, sailfish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dolphin Fish, Wahoo, Cod, Sweetlip with parrot, Pearlies, Yellow kings, Dew, Cobia and snapper
Things to Bring: Sunscreen, Sturdy shoes and Hat
Accommodation: Marlin Lodge (Tangalooma)
- Low Season – from $195 per night, $1250 per week
- Mid-Season – from $245 per night, $1600 per week
- Peak Season – from $2200 per week (Easter & Christmas)
- *Minimum of 5 night stay.
Moreton Island Fishing Charters is a privately operated and owned business based at Scarborough on the Redcliffe Peninsula, just north or Brisbane. It is a charter which offers customers varieties of selection such as reef, sports, and game fishing excursions offshore waters and from Caloundra to the southern end of Moreton Island and in the waters of Moreton Bay.
This charter have just launched and completed their vessel “Firebird” which is a brand new state-of-the-art. This is custom built locally by well-known boat builder Noble Boats and can give you a comfortable and quiet travelling and fishing experience.
What to bring: This section has not been completed yet.
What is included: This section has not been completed yet.
38 Southern Cross Dr, Scarborough QLD 4020, Australia