Vessel: RIVER RUNNER II
Departure Time: 7:30 AM (Morning tours), 1:00 PM (Afternoon tours)
Returning Time: 12:00 AM (Morning tours), 5:00 PM (Afternoon tours)
Available Species: King Salmon, Mangrove Jack, Gruter, Trevally, Fingermark, Barramundi and Queenfish.
- Tour Destinations: Mulgrave, Johnstone, Russelle, and Daintree Rivers
- Price: $85 per head (half Day), $160 per head (full day)
- Minimum Passengers: 2 persons
- Maximum Passengers: 8 persons
- Tour Destination: Russelle, Daintree Rivers and Johnstone.
- Inclusions: All fishing tackle and bait, Tea, Coffee, Soft drinks and Hotel Pick up
- Things to Bring: Sunglasses, Towel and Hat
Lure and Fly Fishing:
- Price: Full day and Half Day tour prices is under negotiation
- Maximum Passengers: 3 persons in a boat
- Inclusions: Fishing tackle, soft drinks, pick up and drop off. Lunch is included for full day charter only
- Things to Bring: Sun protection, Insect Repellent, Sunglasses and Hat
- Tour Destinations: Russelle, Daintree Rivers and Johnstone.
All Tackle Sport Fishing Charter gives their guest a memorable experience that they will never forget. The guest will have the chance to explore over 90 kilometres of waterways and a chance of encountering 40 different kinds of species to target. All trips are skippered by a local guide who is knowledgeable of the waters of the region. The passengers are taken to the right secrete spot depending on the seasons, tides and the prevailing weather conditions to assure the safety of the passengers.
A 5.8 metre Punt style boat, RIVER RUNNER II , is used in carrying their passengers on board to their desired tours. The vessel is powered by a 90 horsepower Honda engine and caters for an average of 3- 5 people and the maximum of 7 passenger plus the skipper, in other words it is surveyed for the maximum passengers of 8 persons per boat. It is also equipped with bench seats and buckets to give the clients a comfort while on board.
What to bring: This section has not been completed yet.
What is included: This section has not been completed yet.
Cairns, QLD, 4870