Archive for June, 2014
The ultimate Sydney Deep Sea Fishing Charter experience. Enjoy the delights of Sydney Harbour while we make our way out to proven Sydney deep sea fishing grounds. Sydney offshore fishing grounds are abound with flathead, morwong, snapper, kingfish, dolphin fish and school sharks as well as many other species.
We provide all the professional fishing gear, quality bait and fishing licences for the duration of the charter so all you need to do is turn up on the day with your esky, appropriate clothing and footwearand be ready for a fantastic day out fishing in Sydney aboard MV Susannah complements of Deep Blue Charters Australia
What to bring: TIMING
5:30am ~ 1:00pm : Elliott St Wharf, Balmain
6:30am ~ 12:00pm : Rose Bay Wharf
1:15pm ~ 8:00pm : Elliott St Wharf, Balmain
2:00pm ~ 7:00pm : Rose Bay Wharf
WHAT TO BRING
– For all first timers and those prone to sea-sickness – we recommend visiting the pharmacy and obtaining some motion sickness medication. Follow the instructions of your chosen medication/device.
– Wear closed toe shoes
– Warm clothing – it can get cold at sea even though it may be warm on land
– Wet weather gear – just in case
– Food – snacks and sandwiches always work well
– Drinks – bottled water, soft drinks and your favourite beer (no glass bottles please)
What is included: INCLUSIONS
* Experienced and qualified crew
* Professional fishing gear – overhead rod & reel boat combo’s (or Alvey reels if you prefer)
* Premium bait.
* Fishing licence for the duration of the charter
* Guidance on deep sea fishing techniques and assistance – as required
* All Fish will be cleaned and ready for you to take home prior to the end of the charter
* Large 105L Ice Chest for you to keep your drinks and BYO Alcohol chilled. NOTE: BYO ice.
Elliott St Wharf, Balmain 2041
Elliott St, Balmain
Reel Screamin Barra Fishing owners Jarrod and Ursula Godson have built a reputation for catching both quality barramundi and Bluewater NT Sportfish in the Top End in a no-pressure environment.
Real Screamin Barra Fishing takes great pride in offering clients a memorable NT experience, not only with fishing but the stunning birdlife including jabirus, brolgas, whistling and burdikin shell ducks, white breasted sea eagles just to name a few.
It is common to see crocodiles both salt and fresh water, as well as buffalos, agile wallabies and the odd dingo roaming the shores whilst fishing. Not only is it a memorable NT fishing Safari but a tour with one guide for up to four enjoying the wonderful wildlife and scenery unique to the NT.
What to bring:
- A broad brimmed hat
- long sleeve cool shirt
- Any medication required whilst out
What is included:
- Transfers in an accredited airconditioned 4WD
- Morning tea, a hearty lunch and light refreshments whilst on board
- Lures and tackle ( on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- An experienced and friendly guide